It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2011, 07:33 PM   #1
(female)

faith727 HB User
headache, nausea, seizure?

Hi, I have been having headaches and "mental fog" for a while, but recently nausea too. However, the scariest symptom is extreme sleepiness during the day where I will have to lie down and instantly fall asleep for a few minutes. Then when I wake up with a throbbing headache that doesn't go away. If you don't shake but you lose consciousness/control is that a seizure? My dad says it all sounds like a classic migraine but I'm worried it's something more serious like a brain tumor. I think it's because one of my best friends who was only 25, always seemed in perfect health died of a brain tumor last January Plus I am a worrier and use my cell phone and wi-fi computer a lot! My doctor ordered me a CT scan next week just to be sure, but wondering if I need different tests like MRI? Help/advice/experience/reassurance needed please!
Thanks

Last edited by faith727; 03-13-2011 at 07:38 PM.

Old 03-21-2011, 08:06 AM   #2
(male)

john30332 HB User
Re: headache, nausea, seizure?

faith, let your doctor worry about ordering the MRI if needed. he/she won't be shy or overly cautious about doing so if needed. until then, do what you can to relax and be comfortable.
-jt

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread