It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2011, 03:34 PM   #1
(female)

classygyrl08 HB User
Right side of body is shrinking

This is super scary to me. Over the course of the last few years, it appears that the right side of my body has been gradually shrinking. I know that it is real and not imagined, because it is clearly & noticeably visible to me in pictures. Also, when I stand up straight, my body looks like the leaning tower of Pisa. If I lift my right leg slightly then I seem to be back in balance. Also, my right eye is noticeably smaller than the left and the right side of my face is tighter and more constricted to the left. I do suffer from migraines periodically and wonder if that may have something to do with. It seems like this may be the result of nerve damage of some sort, but I can't be sure. I've had x-rays and cat scans done in the past but all of my results came back negative.

It should be noted that I had major back surgery 21 years ago, which consisted of spinal fusion (for two spinal fractures), and Harrington rods (to correct curvature of my spine), not sure if that has any bearing on what I'm experiencing.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Closed Thread