It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2011, 11:08 AM   #1
(female)

Loveislouder HB User
Arrow Please help me I am scared!

Ok so first I want to say that I am new here and I would really love for you guys to help me out.

I am 17 years old 5'10 and weigh about 126. Since the summer of 2009 I have started to get symptoms that are pretty much freaking me out. I have always been such a nervous person and when I began to these symptoms I immediately when online to "discover" that I had a brain tumor.

Ok so on a summer afternoon I was coming out of tennis practice. I was walking with my friend and all of a sudden I felt dizzy. It's hard to explain but it felt kinda like if I had been pushed back. When I got home I fell asleep. The next day I felt fine but then suddenly I felt the same way and after that I just felt unsteady while walking. Some times it feels like I am leaning to one side or like I am just wobbling. So after that I was just so scared about walking so I stayed in bed pretty much every day. I missed school for about a 2 weeks!

I didn't want to get out of bed and every time I did get out of bed I would jut feel so weak. Then the stomach aches began to appear. I couldn't eat much with out feeling like I was going to throw up. I only threw up once. Then the chest pains started! I was so afraid that I was having a heart attack. After that I started feeling very out of breath! So after all these symptoms and just feeling drowsy my mom took me to the doctor. They took a stomach xray or whatever a ultra sound blood test and even an electro cardiogram and every thing came out fine.

So after just being so sick of feeling sick my mom told me to go back to school and I did. I still Felt bad but I sucked it up and went to school. A few weeks later I woke up and parts of my body just felt numb and tingly, so of course I freaked out and when I was at school taking a test I felt my chin beginning to feel numb too. after a day or two it went away.

Then a few weeks later at school I began to get floaters! on top of all the other symptoms!! I pretty much felt like crying every day because I was just so scared. So 2 years later I am pretty much the same but not entirely. These are some of the symptoms I have now:

- unbalanced when walking
- feeling like I am in an elevator
- tingly on parts of body
- feeling like I am not getting enough air
- hot and some times cold feeling on body
- random spurs of diarrhea and some times constipation
- some times feel like imam spinning when I am about to call asleep
- ringing in ears
- random ear popping
- foreheads head aches
- head aches in general
- spitting out blood in the morning.
- burning stomach more often then usual
- eye floaters
- increased anxiety
- one nostril is always blocked
- weird heart palpitations
- feeling tired
- feeling drowsy like I am in a fog
- sensitive scalp
- some times I feels like drops of water are falling on me

Wow those are a lot of symptoms anyways they don't happen all at once but these are just symptoms that I have experienced. I don't know If It is just abject of if it is something serious. I have been to the doctors but they don't really tell me anything. My mom thinks it's because im am malnutrition since I did grow pretty fast. Idk what to think. I am really scared that it may be a brain tumor. From what I know our family does not have a history of brain tumors. Oh I have also had a x ray of my lungs and it camback normal. I will be graduating soon and dorming in q college and I am just really scared of not feelin well. I just want to live a normal teenag life! Btw I am sorry if I made a lot of errors!

The following user gives a hug of support to Loveislouder:
hushey (10-16-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2011, 02:11 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Curious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB User
Re: Please help me I am scared!

So how are you feeling Loveislouder? Did you ever go to a doctor about all those symptoms?

Closed Thread