It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2011, 03:52 AM   #1
(male)

someboy0808 HB User
recently diagnosed with FNH

i am a 20 years old male recently diagnosed with FNH. I have been feeling fatigue for a long time now,mostly feeling sleepy all the time and my brian is really tired. I have had a brian scan and everything came out to be fine. so could this be related to FNH? or caused by it?

Last edited by someboy0808; 05-20-2011 at 03:53 AM.

Old 05-20-2011, 07:19 AM   #2
(female)

cascott1980 HB User
Re: The FNH "Ordeal" $%^&^$!!

Obviously I cannot diagnose, but it may help if you could tell me th elocation of the FNH? I will assum ein your liver? And...if so, fatigue would not be a primary symptom but a latent symptom as a result of other things - much later symptom. I would say this is doubtful.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2011, 02:25 AM   #3
(male)

someboy0808 HB User
Re: The FNH "Ordeal" $%^&^$!!

it is located on the left lobe of my liver, i suspect it is my liver because even when i am feeling really tired and i drink a cup of black coffee, i don't immediately get affected by the caffein besides feeling a little hyped while feeling very sleepy until a couple of hours later. I feel like my body is not processing the stuff i drink or eat or has delayed metabolization. Most of my days, i feel like my head is really tired and i couldn't think straight. Especially after i ate, i would get extremely sleepy, feeling my body is having a hard time metabolizing again... i can eat and drink a lot of sugar to keep myself awake but again i actually don't feel the affect until couple of hours later. It is the same for energy drink, i have tried drinking energy drinks to stay awake, but they just dont kick in until couple of hours later, sometimes i am even forced to take a nap because of how sleepy i feel then wake up feeling the energy drink kicking in.

I have went to the doctors for many times and FNH is the only thing wrong they found in me, and for a male i am not even suppose to have that. I dont know if it runs in the family or not but my grandpa who is close to 90 years old has it (not sure where though)but he seems to be a lot more energetic than me and can still climb 6 stories of stairs everyday, up and downs.

Closed Thread