Waiting on Tests
I am just posting because we are waiting on some testing and I am SO scared. My 17 month old daughter is having an EEG and an MRI. We are seeing the neurologist again at the end of the month, and one of the concerns he has is possibly a brain tumor. He isn't saying much of anything (but after speaking with the pediatrician who set up the MRI, I suspect he has a very strong idea of what he thinks is wrong, he just won't tell us until the tests have confirmed it).
excessive sleeping (at least 19 hours a day)
Not speaking or walking
Weakness in her left side
She isn't vomiting, but I don't know about headaches or nausea as she doesn't speak.
So now we have this long wait and I can't stop stressing about it. I am just so scared for her =(