It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2011, 06:46 AM   #1
(female)

PaulaJo HB User
Help

Hi

My I suffer what we believe is p v v p very badly following a brain tumour. Removed benign from my brain stem three years ago. Ive tried the Epley Manoevre and that seems to irritate it. I take a cocktail of drugs, lyrica, tegratol, cyclazine, betahistine, omeprazole, proclorperizine, paracetamol when req'd, buscopan when req'd . Can you advise me if any of these is bad for this condition? I am constantly very unwell and very very depressed. I am in and out of hospital. I always feel dizzy and sick struggle to keep food down. No-one even my doctor, pain management and neuro surgeon seem to be able to tell me whats happening. Im sure they thinkim making it up. My Scans show the remaining tumour (meningoma) has not grown but has 'thickening'?????????????? I have trouble round the entry point from the operation with nerve damage. I cant cope.please help! I just want a quality of life again

Thanks Paula

Closed Thread