It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2011, 09:27 AM   #1
(male)

Akoni HB User
Worried I might have a tumor

Hi everyone. Im 19 at the moment and was wondering if anyone might be able to offer insight or opinions on some symptoms I've been living with for some time now. I've never had it checked out because I dont have insurance or much money.

Ever since I was 10 I've been getting migraines. However thats not the thing that scares me. I started getting dizzy, light headed and having black outs since the age of 15. My heart races at times during these episodes. I would have nose bleeds every once and a while when everything else was going on.

These episodes lasts as long as a few hours to a few days depending on how bad it is. I get really dizzy and light-headed when I'm on my feet for any extended amount of time. It feels like I need to catch my breath. The lights get brighter and every sound around me gets louder.

The migraine pain is anywhere from a 5-10, 5 being painful but sensitive to light and sound, 10 being any sound makes my head pound and feels like my eyes are being pushed out from the inside. I can't function when I have that bad of a migraine. I have headaches every few days, always mild but almost constant. I also have trouble sleeping and toss and turn a lot. I also get a lot of nightmares, almost every night. These episodes happen at least twice a month. Any responce would be greatly appriciated.

Last edited by Akoni; 10-12-2011 at 06:31 PM.

Old 10-12-2011, 01:14 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

sawbuck44 HB Usersawbuck44 HB Usersawbuck44 HB User
Re: Worried I might have a tumor

could it be vertigo?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread