It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
(female)

Kmh1090 HB User
Question Anybody been threw this?

My symtoms are headache that never goes away that I have been in the ER twice for. Nausea and vomiting brought on randomly. Balence issue. I was diignosed with a swollen optic nerve in my right eye and go to have an MRI on tuesday. I am loosing my vision alittle in my right eye also. Has anyone had something similar? If so could you share. I know it possible it could be a brain tumor but a very small chance. Just curious as to if anyone out there had same symptoms and was diagnosed with a Brain tumor. Thanks in advance for any help or to anyone who would like to share there story.

Old 03-24-2012, 07:57 PM   #2
(female)

brittneybruce HB User
Re: Anybody been threw this?

the headach yes iv had one for almost 2 months now n i finaly went to the er they gave me a ct scan and i have a brain tumor (meningioma) so id def tell them u want an ct scan or mri done

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-25-2012, 05:54 AM   #3
(female)

NanNana12 HB User

Yes, 15 years ago I had a meningioma removed. Mine was pressing on the optic nerve and had constant headaches. I had numerous MRIs and within one week was in having surgery. Good luck.

Old 03-30-2012, 02:20 AM   #4
(female)

dougswife HB User

hello, yes i too had inflamed optic nerves and nearly lost my vision permanently however after surgery removed said tumour the pressure relief restored the sight immediately...as well the other issues were removed. the next time, 15 years later the symptoms were different as the next lot were in a different area. the remaining portion is wrapped around the main artery and i feel it if i get hot and bothered or angry so we know what that means...i must be calm and walk away from any conflict or issues......,as i said to another, no one knows their own body unless something is diagnosed that brings awareness...at least we know we have a brain as it has been looked at...most people only think they have one...we have proof.

Closed Thread