It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
(female)

manfield21 HB User
worried about a brain tumour

Hey im 21 years old and i have had anxiety ever since august last year, it mainly effected my chest and i had anxiety attacks and panic attacks. It all came back this year but i started having really dull pressure on my right temple that feels so deep inside my head, the pressure spreads to my right eye and gives me nausea confusion and dizziness, also i have been getting a really stiff neck for about a week. I have been seeing a Councillor and been to the doctors about 4 times and hospital once. They all say im fine. But i keep reading about the girl who had a brain tumour she had headaches and stiff neck and nausea for months and months until she dropped dead. Im worried that if im left un noticed for that long it might happen to me. My step dad has lung cancer and is getting to the end now so i am going through alot. But i wont believe its anxiety. I feel somethings wrong and i dont know what to do. I feel like i want to break down and cry all the time i dont know who i am anymore. My moods are terrible. I dont want to die or have a tumour thats what im most scared of.

Old 03-24-2012, 07:55 PM   #2
(female)

brittneybruce HB User
Re: worried about a brain tumour

id go get checked. im 22 n i just found out i have a brain tumor (meningioma) and i have sever headachs n iv had one now going on 2 months and it hasnt let up my upper back n neck hurts really bad so i went to the er n thats when i found out! just go to the er n explain that ur hurting n stuff n tell them u want an mri done

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread