It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 06:40 PM   #1
(male)

Crash91 HB User
Are my symptoms signs of a tumor?

Hello everyone, I want to ask you what you all think of the symptoms that I'm having. They have me worried. I am 20 years old.

First, I am having headaches. They tend to be dull and sometimes throb. They appear on the left side, near the temple then go to the top left, bottom left, and bottom and top right. Sometimes I will get a light tingling sensation on the top of my head. The headaches sometimes are behind my eyes. They feel like pressure on my head. Whenever I push down on the spot where it hurt after the headache is gone, it hurts. The headaches get worse when I move my head or change position. The headaches are worse mid day to late day, hardly never in the morning. The headaches often, if not all the time, start at my neck and shoulders and move upward. I have had neck problems before. I was in a car accident when I was younger and I pulled a muscle in my neck a few years back as well. I have sinus and allergy problems as well. Due to my job, I have to stare at a computer screen for most of the day. That could be a contributing factor as well. I also have light nausea but with no vomiting. The nausea is much much worse when I get in the car. From time to time, not often, I will get a migraine. My family has a history of migraines. The headaches are not excruciating but enough for them to cause me to worry.

My ears are hurting as well. They sometimes and they have a sharp, stabbing pain in them. I have been putting rubbing alcohol in my ears and that helps the pain but the ringing seems to stay there. I've also had some hearing loss but that has been a problem for me since birth. I also have some clicking and popping in my jaw, similar to when you crack your knuckles.

I am on Zoloft and Xanax for anxiety and OCD. I also have Asperger's Syndrome.

Due to my OCD, I always think the worse. Do you guys think these are signs of a tumor or tension headaches or another type of headache. I have made a appointment with my doctor but that won't be for a while. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Last edited by Crash91; 05-07-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread