It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2012, 11:17 PM   #1
(male)

Hijikata HB User
Question about ct findings and their longevity

Short and sweet; back in July I had a Ct done of my head due to headaches and blurry vision after being concussed in football. Now 5 months later I have had a steady headache for up to a week, very mild except for when it positions itself behind my left eye wherein it becomes moderate and no other symptoms. My doctor did not see any red flag symptoms accompanying the headache and said its probably tension and anxiety based and the only reason it has lasted this long is because I have been tense and anxious about it - catch 22 haha. Anyway I'm inclined to agree because I know that when I am distracted I don;'t feel the headache, and when I remember I had the headache it funnily enough comes back, but I would still like to know if a CT done with no abnormal findings back then would still be valid now? I couldn't really find anything about it online.
Thanks for your time

Old 12-19-2012, 03:33 AM   #2
(male)

Hijikata HB User
Re: Question about ct findings and there longevity

Double post but today I went for an eye examination to see if eye strain was the cause of the headaches. He said that there was absolutely no signs of raised ICP and that I had extremely healthy eyes and optic nerves so ICP from a brain tumour would not be a cause of the headache either. So all in all a good day!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply