It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2013, 12:16 PM   #1
(female)

Lucky2bearound HB User
mangioma tumor

I had a mangioma tumor removed from my brain in 2011 and never had a clue that it was there! I suffered with headaches for along time thinking it was my job but come to find out on my 50th bday I was in an ambulance! My entire day was bus with my daughter driving retuning home to my husband fo all to go to dinner. I started feeling really weird like I was having very bad anxiety, told my husband to just go back to the house and ill take somethin? At that time I had nothing, went to the restroom while in room I felt like I was going to throw up never did but my lefy arm started twitching out of control and then I was out. Woke up 2 days later from being in a drug indused coma because this tumor caused me to have a siezure while in the hospital. It's been 2 years and things where going well I was off all my meds then in April my husband came home only to find me pass out on the floor and the door wide open? Spent 4 days in the hospital and not one dr was able to confirm anything! So I listened to 1 neurologist tell me it could have been my blood pressure and the other neurologist tell me it was a siezure because of the trauma to the brain? I'm now back on sizer meds Keppra and a bold pressure medicine along with anxiety meds. The blood pressure makes me sleepy and the Keppra I think is causing this depression? Help I hate this foggy feeling in my head I feel so dysfunctional, drunk and swaying all the time! Can anyone help?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
tumor