It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Burns & Injuries Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2009, 12:33 PM   #1
(female)

kakoshie HB User
Question Ramen burn on stomach

Ok so about an hour ago, and it still hurts really bad. I have tried cold compress, water, and Aloe, but nothing will make the pain dull or go away. is there anything else i can do to make it dull down? Its about 5x4 inches on the front of my stomach.

Old 07-11-2009, 03:03 AM   #2
(male)

LightningExpert HB User
Re: Ramen burn on stomach

Try putting some ice on the burn see a doctor and perhaps take a twenty+ minute cold shower/bath as cold as you can safely stand.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2009, 01:55 AM   #3
(female)

pamaley HB User
Re: Ramen burn on stomach

The best thing for a burn is a LIVE ALOE VERA PLANT. IT's a miracle.

I have burned myself many times and slowly have confirmed the miracles of the ALOE VERA PLANT. My last burn was like yours on my stomach, never felt anything so painful. And as usual (i don't know why) i was skeptical that the ALOE VERA would not really work this time as it was a bad burn. But i did the usual.
Cut a piece of the plant and placed the whole leaf on the burn (with the gel part on the skin. Left it on for 20 mins and then put a new piece on. After one hour i took the leaf off and there was NO SIGN OF A BURN - i couldn't believe it. i kept on looking at the spot where the burn was, thinking it would reappear and feeling the phantom of the pain, but it was gone. I have made some observations, some crucial

1. IT has to be the leaf of a live aloe vera plant - processed gels will not work. It has to be alive - this is key to the miracles of this plant, its healing abilities - so essentially the reason a live leaf works the best is because while the leaf is trying to heal itself, it heals the burn as well.

2. TIME IS OF ESSENCE IF THE PLANT IS TO WORK. It needs to be on the burn before it blisters.

3. When the plant is first applied, it seems the pain gets 10x worse...but only for a lonnnnng minute, after that the pain subsides and is gone when the burn is gone. AND I DO MEAN THE BURN IS GONE!!!!!!

SPREAD THE WORD, TELL YOUR LOVED ONES TO GET AN ALOE VERA PLANT. IT COULD SAVE SOMEONE FROM UNNECESSARY PAIN.

I think companies as well as the medical arena, knows about it but will not reveal this secret because of ...money. All those burn centers....

Closed Thread