It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Burns & Injuries Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2011, 10:19 PM   #1
(female)

AshleyStarr HB User
Elbow Injury

I was wrestling with my boyfriend and my arm was up against the couch and when he stood up he fell on top of it. So my elbow was against the hard edge and then I heard it crack. It hurt really bad the first day and I couldnt move it too much. And then day 2 and 3 it was swollen and bruised and still very sore. And on all 3 days if i move a certain finger a certain way it shots a pain up my arm, or if i bend my arm a certain way it shots a pain to my fingers. And the odd time it feels like from my elbow down goes numb. I am a mom of twin toddlers so I have been using it but as little as I can. Should i go to the doctors?

Old 05-22-2011, 10:46 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: Elbow Injury

I'd call your doctor tomorrow and make an appointment to get it checked out. You MIGHT have just horribly tweaked your "funny bone" nerve, but you might have damaged a ligament or something Meanwhile, ice it several times a day to keep the swelling down, and definitely don't lift anything heavy with that arm.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread