It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2006, 02:31 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

embarrased2ask HB User
Intercourse w/ full bladder?

I'm a bit embarrassed to ask this question, so much so, that when I registered my user name, I spelled embarrassed wrong.

Anyway ---deep breath--- here goes:

I'm a woman in my early 40s. When I masturbate w/ a full bladder I have intense orgasms. My hubby likes to get amourous in the mornings and I'd love to be able to just turn to him and go for it ... but I usually wake up needing hte bathroom and I'm afraid if I don't relieve myself first, I'll 'burst' during intercourse, leaving us w/ a big, wet, smelly mess!!!

Are my fears justified? I've had a couple of kids. I do NOT have regular stress incontinence like some women experience after child birth. BUT afraid the motion and penetration of intercourse might be too much for me to take. Anybody got any experience w/ this?

Last edited by embarrased2ask; 01-02-2006 at 02:50 PM.

Old 01-02-2006, 03:48 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Halls HB User
Re: Intercourse w/ full bladder?

I have no idea if it will make the bladder worse, or why it feels better with it fuller. I know that if I don't go before sex I pee on my husband during ex on accident so that is not an option for me. I would ask your OBGYN what she thinks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-02-2006, 04:44 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

neflin HB User

Always pee before and after sex. It helps clean out the urethra. Do not ever have sex on a full bladder. Not good for you. By peeing before and after sex you are ridding any bacteria in the uretha so that it does not go up into the bladder causing UTI. The female uretha is much shorter than the male and that is why we get so many for Urinary Tract Infections than they do. With your empty bladder it makes sex so much more pleasurable. I know how hard it is to drag yourself out of bed and do it but so much better for your health. Also drink a glass of lite cranberry juice daily to keep out those UTI. Plus water. Those infections are not fun. Take care.

Last edited by neflin; 01-02-2006 at 04:55 PM.

Old 01-02-2006, 07:48 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

neflin HB User

I was just saying the things to prevent the UTI. This was the first thing that the doctor told me when I was in to see him in August with the UTI that always before sex. It makes sense as any urine or germs you have in your vagina would be pushed up the uretha by thrusting would be pushed up . It is too paintful to have sex with a full bladder versus empty as there is more freedom as far as I am concerned.

I always have sex daily or masturbate as it is so good for keeping the blood flowing in the genitals and keeping everything alive. I never thought of it but I never pee before I do it. Only before sex as the pressure from husband would be too intense and for me it is necessary to have an empty bladder. I just have to as he would bear down on my bladder when filled and it would hurt.

Old 01-03-2006, 12:54 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

starsofglass HB User

I wouldn't have sex with a full bladder either, I think it would be bad for the bladder because of the stress on it. For masturbation (outside) no problem, but a penis pushing against a full bladder does not sound good.

Closed Thread