It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2006, 02:44 PM   #1
(male)

bikesing HB User
Left side bladder pain - help!

I'm a 56 yo male. Problems started 10 months ago with epydidymitis which was pretty much fixed with antibiotics. The left side testicle pain came back to a very low level by October. I'd had an ultrasound which showed nothing but a cyst (on the wrong side!) Along with this, I had mild annoyance between my anus and scrotum, which I still do, but this is very low level. Now, for the past month or so, I have what feels like left side bladder mild pain - I feel this when bladder is prety full. Maybe I'm hyper sensitive, but it is really worrying me. All urine tests come back negative. No blood is good, but at least if they found an infection, it would be fixable with antibiotics. My pcp and urologist checked the prostate and say it's small. psa checked 10 months ago was 0.8, good. I guess I'm worried re bladder cancer. Am having a pelvic and abd/ CAT scan tomorrow with and without contrast. Would this show bladder problems?

Has anyone had similar problems? I hate this! I don't think it can be intestinal because I really have no other symptoms.

Thanks for your help!
Tom

Closed Thread