It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2006, 04:14 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

hollandlop HB User
My bladder feels full when I have sex

Sometimes when I have sex, it feels like he's hitting my bladder and that I need to go to the restroom. But I really don't need to go, but I just have that feeling. Does that mean he's really hitting my bladder? It feels pretty uncomfortable.

Old 06-30-2006, 12:29 AM   #2
(female)

mickeymad11 HB User
Wink Re: My bladder feels full when I have sex

hi there

I too have the problem sometimes so can relate with you 100%

I asked my doctor when I had it and she says that it could be that your hubby is hitting your G-spot as that can give you the sensation that you need to go to the loo!!! When you get this sensation do you infact have a wee straight afterwards or do you just feel like you want to????

Have you tried a different position???? That is what I did and now everything is a lot better. I do feel for you because it is uncomfortable but from personal experience i know that the sensation of touching the G-Spot is very similar to that of wanting to wee. I just tried to go past the sensation and in fact had (female ejaculation). obviously you can't if it is uncomfortable but maybe you could have another go???

take care and i hope it all works out for you.

Mickeymad11

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-30-2006, 10:10 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: My bladder feels full when I have sex

^^I agree that and happens to me sometimes too!! You can definitely experiment with different positions... b/c not EVERY way will make you feel like that. It can feel funny, but then hitting the G spot can feel great later on! It's just something to kind of get used to. I think the same thing can happen with the clitoris as well.. at first I would think I had to pee but then if I stop, I didn't need to. Everything down there IS close together.. so it can happen.. it really all depends on the angle it is hitting at.

Old 07-01-2006, 10:18 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

hollandlop HB User

I don't really need to go to the restroom, I just feel like I want to. That's why I always go to the restroom before and afterwards, to also prevent an infection.

I especially feel like I need to go when he's hitting me hard. Feel's like he's hitting my bladder.

Old 07-03-2006, 10:40 PM   #5
(female)

MXMOM HB User

glad to know others feel that too. I had gotten a hysteroctomy in January, before that, sex was uncomfortable, always feel like he's hitting my bladder. I thought it would get better after the surgery, but it hasn't, I have never thought about talking to my doctor about it. I thought the g-spot was a feel good thing?

Old 07-04-2006, 11:14 AM   #6
(female)

punchdrunk___ HB User

Yeah, he's hitting your G-spot.
It all depends on what position you're doing it in and which way his penis curves. if it curves slightly upward, missionary position will do the trick and he will hit your G-spot. if it curves down, he'll probably hit it from the back. [no pun intended]
if you don't want him to hit your g-spot, then avoid positions that will make this happen.
I actually find the peeing feeling quite pleasurable because it makes me tighten my muscles as a reflex, i guess, so that i won't pee. sooner or later, you will reach orgasm and it will all be worth it, so have fun

Old 07-05-2006, 12:51 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

hollandlop HB User

I hope that's not my g-spot he's hitting.

Because if it is, then that's the most uncomfortable feeling. I can't even concentrate and enjoy myself when I feel like I need to go pee. And sometimes afterwards, my bladder doesn't feel good for a couple of hours too.

Closed Thread