It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2007, 05:16 PM   #1
(female)

skipa dee babe HB User
Is this a bladder infection or somethig else?

About 3 weeks ago i started to have cramp right where my bladder is and had to pee bad and so i did and then i kind of had a cramp like a bowel movement , the urge to pee after hurt . But gradually threw the day it went away slowly so i never thought anymore about it until a week or so and i started to pee all the time but there was hardly any pee just a strong urge to with cramping in my bladder and it is worse at night when i lie down or maybe i notice it more then . Now it's back again , it sort of comes and goes does anyone had a bladder infection like this ? I thought you would burn after you pee and maybe see blood ? Any advise would be appreciated .
Skipa

Old 12-02-2007, 01:52 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Laye HB UserLaye HB UserLaye HB User
Re: Is this a bladder infection or somethig else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipa dee babe View Post
About 3 weeks ago i started to have cramp right where my bladder is and had to pee bad and so i did and then i kind of had a cramp like a bowel movement , the urge to pee after hurt . But gradually threw the day it went away slowly so i never thought anymore about it until a week or so and i started to pee all the time but there was hardly any pee just a strong urge to with cramping in my bladder and it is worse at night when i lie down or maybe i notice it more then . Now it's back again , it sort of comes and goes does anyone had a bladder infection like this ? I thought you would burn after you pee and maybe see blood ? Any advise would be appreciated .
Skipa

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2007, 01:54 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Laye HB UserLaye HB UserLaye HB User

I have a bladder infection that doesn't seem to want to go away. I've been on two rounds of different anti-biotics and I still am having symptoms. I'm so annoyed. I've been dealing with this for two months now. I'm on Detrol La. They say it takes Detrol a couple of weeks to work. There are days when I'm OK. And there are days when it's horrible. I don't know what is going on.

Old 12-02-2007, 07:24 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User

Yes it does sound like you have a bladder infection.Time to make a doctors appointment

Old 12-03-2007, 06:19 AM   #5
(female)

skipa dee babe HB User

Hi Ladies,
Thanks for your replies , i did make a doc appointment and he gave me a persciption of cipro xl and i took a urine test that won't be back for a couple of days , i find the med make me feel really strange like a strong coffee high . Today i will take pill # 4 and all the symptoms are still not gone , it feels like a constant ache in my uretha i thought by now it would all be gone does it take awhile for this to really kick in ?
Skipa

Old 12-03-2007, 01:42 PM   #6
(female)

skipa dee babe HB User

Hello
Still having more of what i believe to be uretha pain , that makes me have to pee but not so much the bladder , can anyone please let me know how long before all symptoms usually clear up ? i think i've had this for quite awhile , hwo long have you had the symptoms ?
Skpa

Closed Thread