It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2007, 02:28 PM   #1
(female)

skipa dee babe HB User
Vaginal Discharge And Bladder issues

Hello,
About a month ago i started with the urge real bad to pee and was followed by a cramping feeling and then i had abowel movement but after that i had to pee quite abit , it slowly went away in a day or so , but came back a week later mostly after i have a bowel movement and it too went away a bit , now it's back and i have pain just above my pubic bone and doc said i had a bladder infection and gave me antibiotic's but yesterday i noticed my discharge was a bright yellow with a tinge of brown/reddish is it possible to have something other then a bladder infection with mimcking symptoms ? I had a urine test done today for the bladder infection and results will be in a couple of days . Please help i'm getting worried as the antibiotic's haven't stopped the pain and urinating ?
Skipa

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2007, 04:59 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

glamour girl HB User
Re: Vaginal Discharge And Bladder issues

Hi,
The antibotics should take a couple of days to kick in. Drink lts of water to flush everything out.
Your discharge.. Could that be the start of your periods??
If not go back and tell your doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread