It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2008, 08:07 PM   #1
(female)

ann68 HB User
A big mess! Bladder, cramps (toes, fingers, legs), broken tail bone, numbness

I wasn't sure where to post my issue because, I am having so many issues. Almost 3 years ago I fell while I was roller skating and I broke my tail bone. It still causes me pain, usaully occuring the worst as it gets close to my monthly cycle. About 4 months ago I thought I had a urinary tract infection but, I was told I may have IC of the bladder. I seen a Urologist and he thinks I may have endrometriosis of the bladder. I had a CT scan about a month ago and I go back to the doctor in a few weeks and he will be going into my bladder to see if I have ulcers or endrometriosos. My symptons of IC are more pronounced during the week before I menstrate. I have urgency to urinate, burning urination, backaches, stomach pain and fatigue.
I also develope horrible charlie horses the week before my period. I get numerous toe, ankle and finger cramps also at this time. I get these during rest or activity. My middle and ring finger also have periods of numbness.
I wonder if this all started because of my broken tail bone or if I have numerous conditions affecting me.
The only medication I take is a generic form of Adderall for ADD. Changing my diet to a Citric Acid free diet has not helped. I use Uristat when the burning is really bad. I have horrible periods lasting 5 days with alot of clotting and pain. Any insight will be appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2008, 03:00 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: A big mess! Bladder, cramps (toes, fingers, legs), broken tail bone, numbness

Whenever somebody posts about muscle cramps and spasms, I recommend taking minerals, 1000mg of calcium and 500mg of magnesium every day. Regardless of their specific cause, giving your muscles and nerves these vital minerals can help them work better and cramp less. (worked for me!)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread