It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2008, 01:42 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

zorm HB User
bladder bowel symptons

an update on my symptons and how unbearable this is.Went to er, diagnosed urine infection i have had for weeks still feeling terrible my bowel has kind of just stopped. and then my urine still burning. then i take my tablets and my belly gets swollen and kidney hurts like i got fluid retention. my dad is going to mae calls on mon. im drenching in sweats with this. my bowel contents have just decided to what van i say sit in my bowel got logged. i had a cystoscopy once the tube was narrow that can cause urine retention i heard. i have alot of narrowings found in my body. my bowel a bit too. i seem to have no contol over my bowel or bladder. any thoughts.

Old 01-12-2008, 02:49 PM   #2
(female)

jlbrow7 HB User
Re: bladder bowel symptons

I'm wondering if you are seeing a urologist, neurologist, or ________?

I feel for you more than you'll ever know. Life is interminable when you can't get any answers. I'm pulling for your Dad. You need someone else who is healthy to go to bat for you.

Take care.

Jane

Last edited by jlbrow7; 01-12-2008 at 02:50 PM. Reason: typo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-12-2008, 04:17 PM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

MSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB User

Cranberry juice works well for women especially. Prof. Itzhak Ofek, a researcher at Tel Aviv University's Sackler Faculty of Medicine, has shown that science supports the folklore. Prof. Ofek's research on the tart berry over the past two decades shows that its juice indeed combats urinary tract infections.

For me, my bowels move frequently when I am getting worse. As my body regains some healing, the bowels return to normal.

Old 01-12-2008, 04:34 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

zorm HB User

too much has gone wrong.

Old 01-13-2008, 07:32 AM   #5
(female)

cyprian1 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorm View Post
too much has gone wrong.

zorm - so sorry you are experiencing this .. i also have been having bad bouts with my bowels and am going to talk to my neuro about all my secondary symtoms ..

there isn't much for me to tell you other than keep your chin up, you are not alone and you are going to get thru this .. come and write some more and get it out of your head so you can get some relaxation .. release can be a calmer downer for me .. and i am not one to keep irritating stuff inside .. i call my mom or vent on other forums .. as i have learned i for one cannot bottle up anymore .. i hope you get to feeling better ...

you are blessed wth a great dad ...

Closed Thread