It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2008, 11:22 PM   #1
(male)

Sean331 HB User
Bladder pressure

Hey I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me some suggestions as to what I should do. I have been having this strange pressure in my bladder when I sit (even now as I type) or lie down. I wouldn't have given it a second thought for it not that I wet the bed last night. The same thing happened in October; after wetting the bed, I kept feeling this constant pressure. It kept coming back when I went to bed. After months of having no occurrences, I am completely baffled as to why this is happening again, and seemingly with no cause. Even as a child I never wet the bed, not even once, so I am confused (and embarrassed, because I am 19) why this is happening. I would like to see a urologist, but to be honest, I'm really embarrassed to tell anyone, save an internet forum and would like to avoid so until I am sure there is something wrong. Any thoughts?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2008, 06:51 PM   #2
(female)

annieh12 HB User
Re: Bladder pressure

you might have an irratable bladder urologist will do tests and let you know i suffer from this it can be helped with tablets or botox

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread