It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2011, 11:50 PM   #16
(female)

greisz27 HB User
Re: Rectal prolapse, rectocele, & bladder/vaginal cystoceles

I understand totally what you are going through. I am dealing with the same problems. I have prolapse in all the same areas and it's now to the point that things are protruding from both areas. Mine started when I was pregnant with my daughter 7 years ago. I was in preterm labor for the last 4 1/2 months becuase my daughters head was already in position in the birth canal and it never moved. I had to have a complete episiotomy and then later found out that I had also torn all the way down inside to my cervix. I had problems with urinating, pain, pressure and bowel movements since. Most of the time it's almost impossible to have a bowel movement because it gets stuck on m y cervix! I tried to get everything corrected when I had insurance and the doctors kept dragging their feet. Now I have no health insurance and it's all reached a critical point. i have no idea what to do either.

The following user gives a hug of support to greisz27:
elley (06-19-2011)
Old 06-19-2011, 08:43 AM   #17
(female)

elley HB User
Smile Re: Rectal prolapse, rectocele, & bladder/vaginal cystoceles

Quote:
Originally Posted by grei

sz27;4679413
I understand totally what you are going through. I am dealing with the same problems. I have prolapse in all the same areas and it's now to the point that things are protruding from both areas. Mine started when I was pregnant with my daughter 7 years ago. I was in preterm labor for the last 4 1/2 months becuase my daughters head was already in position in the birth canal and it never moved. I had to have a complete episiotomy and then later found out that I had also torn all the way down inside to my cervix. I had problems with urinating, pain, pressure and bowel movements since. Most of the time it's almost impossible to have a bowel movement because it gets stuck on m y cervix! I tried to get everything corrected when I had insurance and the doctors kept dragging their feet. Now I have no health insurance and it's all reached a critical point. i have no idea what to do either.
Hi Greisz27,

Have you looked into a county hospital? If you don't have insurance they provide medical help most times at low or no cost, depending on your circumstances. I hope you find help.
Elley

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread