It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
(female)

LittleMizzBunny HB User
tons of urine in bladder; when peeing, spewing blood?

Hi. Well, turns out I did have a UTI and was started on antibiotics last week. Am still taking them, but it seems the infections gotten worse, not better. I have severe chills, and most uncomfortably, TONS of urine in the bladder. It's so hard to get it out. Well, a few minutes ago, I got to go. Pressed down on the bladder a bit and pushed just slightly to get it out. Was going good, but then on the last small push, blood came out.. so I've stopped, but I'm kind of nervous now.. I've had this happen before with a UTI, but I'm wondering if I've perhaps ruptured anything in the bladder or something now from trying to force the urine out? D:

Oh, and I went back to the hospital the other day; all they told me to do was take the rest of my antibiotics and it would go away around the next day. Two days later, and it's gotten worse than it had before. I'm at my wits end..

Old 03-25-2010, 09:18 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: tons of urine in bladder; when peeing, spewing blood?

If your symptoms are worsening after treatment, please go back to the doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread