It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2010, 08:31 PM   #1
(female)

Luckyv HB User
Unhappy UTI or Bladder infection always comes back could it be something else?

I'm 26 years old and for the last couple of years I have been diagnosed with bladder infections,UTI's, and Yeast infections.

3 years ago I had my bladder washed out and looked at by camera and they found nothing. Took Cipro used a yeast infection applicator and felt better. Continuosly got bladder infections after that. Became immune to cipro so they put me on bactrum which was horrible and didn't work well.

These last couple of years I have had yeast infections that cause white discharge, smelly and again like the bladder infection I would pee just a little and feel relieved and bam 2 minutes later pressure built up and would have to pee. ( I used Vagisil and that worked to relieve but obviousiouly not cure it) I have also noticed when the women time comes it gets especially sensitive.

Like today which is maybe 5 days prior to when I have my period. I had sex with my husband and it litterally felt like I was being ripped open its like the top of my vagina hurts. I have actually had tears below my my V hole.

I have stopped taking baths, wearing underwear too tight, taken cranberry pills, and drank water, no lube, and of course antibiotics. I'm about to take cipro again and the yeast infection treatment but I feel like I have to go through this every time I turn around. My sex life with my husband has been horrible AND its our FIRST year of Marriage I'm not one bit horny and I know this is playing a factor. Could it be something else....? I also feel pressure when I sleep I wake up at least 3 times maybe 4 during the night.

Any ideas?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-21-2010, 02:46 AM   #2
(female)

painfree911 HB User
Re: UTI or Bladder infection always comes back could it be something else?

I have the same recurring UTI problems after sex. My doctor prescribed me meds to take as a preventative measure after sex. It's called Mylan 50mcg. You just take one pill after sex. You should ask your doc about it.

Closed Thread