It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2010, 12:32 PM   #1
(male)

ben1111 HB User
problem with prostate, colon and/or bladder?

Hi. My English is not very good but I will try to describe whatís going on with me as clearly as possible.

I'm 21 and I've been having a lot of health problems recently..
About 6 months ago I woke up very late at night thinking I was about to **** myself, but when I got to my bathroom I found I couldn't ĒgoĒ. The feeling just eventually went away. The same thing happened again a few weeks after that incident and it happened for a third time a few weeks after the second incident. Now it has happened two days in a row (this morning and yesterday). That is what prompted me to come here.
When I DO go #2, I have no problems.

Another problem I've had for about two years has been that I urinate a lot more than normal. Every night I wake up because I need to pee. Sometimes I wake up twice a night.. I also go a lot during the day. When I go I feel no pain but the stream seems to be weak, the actual amount of urine I pass is small and the stream becomes drippy near the end. I feel I really have to force it out, sometimes it can be a bit of a struggle.

Lastly, I sometimes get a very painful feeling from inside my *******. It's not a burning feeling or a pinching feeling... I don't quite know how to describe it... But it is very painful. This happens sporadically... Sometimes I go for weeks without any pain, other times I feel it several times a day, sometimes it's every other day... The pain comes in short bursts, maybe 5-20 seconds long... (The pain doesnít last all day long, only for a few seconds.. then it goes away and I feel fine.) But it is intense Ė VERY painful! Sometimes it is so painful that I'm forced to the ground (though that has only happened twice). When the pain comes I Often need to hold on to something, like a counter top, to steady myself. This started when I was 14 or 15 years old.

I'm not sure what this could be. An enlarged prostate? I sometimes wonder if it might simply be gas causing my colon to expand or something... I have no reason to think that, I'm only trying to think about possibilities of what it could be.
I donít stick things up my butt or have anal sex, I donít have any blood in my stool or urine and Iím never constipated.

Starting when I was 18 till about 20 I had a horrible diet.. and as a result my kidneys are not functioning properly. Might that explain why Iím urinating as much as I am?

Does anyone have an idea of what this could be? Iíd appreciate any help.
I'm scheduled to see a doctor this December, though I was only going because of the problems I am having with urinating. Should I mention the other stuff as well?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-01-2010, 12:35 PM   #2
(male)

ben1111 HB User
Re: problem with prostate, colon and/or bladder?

Sorry, in the first paragraph the censored word is s.hit and the other censored word is a.sshole

Old 12-21-2010, 08:34 AM   #3
(female)

hayleycares HB User
Re: problem with prostate, colon and/or bladder?

i really do wish you all the best and hope they sort your problems out soon

Closed Thread