It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2011, 05:57 PM   #1
(female)

Flor1da HB User
adominal/lower back pain

I started having burning and pain in my lower abdominal area 4 weeks ago. This is now accompanied with lower back pain and frequent urinating. I was checked for UTI and all is good. Funny thing is this all started with my drinking 2 pots of coffee a day and no liquid other than that daily, not much of a water drinker anyway. Doc said today that I may have an irritated bladder because of this...huh? This seems to get worse while lying down and with a few Ibuprofen I can usually tame it down enough to get to sleep. Some days I won't have any pain. I am wondering if anyone has similar symptoms?

Last edited by Flor1da; 09-13-2011 at 05:59 PM.

Old 09-14-2011, 05:11 AM   #2
(female)

Cindy89 HB User
Re: adominal/lower back pain

This is just what I have,burning abominal pain going to the back. I am also looking for answers my frequent urination is mainly at night. I was diagnosed with h.pylori and have been treated twice but the problem continues. Doctor thinks it could also be acid reflex. i hope we fine some answers soon.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2011, 10:04 AM   #3
(female)

Flor1da HB User

Wow, how incredible... within the last week I have experienced acid reflux not something that I want to happen again burnt the crap out of my throat. But where's the connection come in with abdominal and back pain? Last night was really bad all the pain was located on left side and my back, woke up this morning and no pain hmmmmm. Last night felt like I was passing a Kidney stone today nothing, I not complaining. Going in for a colonoscopy early next month and then going to make an appointment with my gyn.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:56 AM   #4
(female)

minnesotalady HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flor1da View Post
I started having burning and pain in my lower abdominal area 4 weeks ago. This is now accompanied with lower back pain and frequent urinating. I was checked for UTI and all is good. Funny thing is this all started with my drinking 2 pots of coffee a day and no liquid other than that daily, not much of a water drinker anyway. Doc said today that I may have an irritated bladder because of this...huh? This seems to get worse while lying down and with a few Ibuprofen I can usually tame it down enough to get to sleep. Some days I won't have any pain. I am wondering if anyone has similar symptoms?
A couple years ago I kept going in and they never found an infection. Ended up I had Interstitial Cystitis. My bladder was wore out and bleeding in areas. Acidic beverages like coffee made it worse.I also had blood in my urine, only noticeable under a scope. It went away on it's own but will act up now again if I overdo the coffee.The ironic thing is now I have chronic uti's!Wishing I had the cystitis instead, that is very manageable.

Last edited by minnesotalady; 03-14-2012 at 05:58 AM.

Closed Thread