It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2011, 08:56 AM   #1
(female)

juliekk HB User
cystocele and rectocele post op

2 weeks post op .. had operation and when i came round i had morphine drip and catheter fitted and oxygen , after a few hours oxygen was taken away and morphine replaced with drip to stop dehidration .. had catheter removed after 3 days and allowed home nov 24th .. 5 days after op .. had mirena coil removed also during op .. its been 2 weeks now and still have a little bleeding ..but the smell is horrible ! i shower and bath twice a day and wash everytime i use the toilet but it is still there .. i have rested a lot this last two weeks as surgeon told me to do , will start light housework next week . i too hurt when i sneeze and trying to do the pelvic floor exercises is a joke ! i manage 3 or 4 before it hurts . all in all tho apart from being tired easy i can now sleep through the night without getting up for the loo does anyone know how long it will take to get rid of the horrible odour ? im going through loads of perfume .. i am scared of it being here forever ,, also stitches on the outside are now tightening so hopefully will be gone soon .. juliekk

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Rectal prolapse, rectocele, & bladder/vaginal cystoceles tonsils suck Cancer: Bladder 16 06-19-2011 08:43 AM
Severe Prolapses in Rectal, Bladder & Vaginal Compartments/Rectocele and Cystoceles tonsils suck Cancer: Bladder 3 12-09-2010 03:00 AM
Post op Rectocele/Cystocele/bladder suspension no bowel movement jenh1984 Cancer: Bladder 4 03-06-2010 09:45 PM
Need help for bladder control post-op hotel dieu Cancer: Bladder 3 08-22-2009 04:10 PM
Post Surgery - Hyst/Bladder Lift 2005djb Women's Health 17 07-24-2008 06:32 AM