It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2013, 03:01 PM   #1
(female)

audrey9044 HB User
Unhappy what to expect with bladder cancer.

My Mom was diagnosed with bladder cancer. She became septic and is now recovering from that. We saw a Doctor at John Hopkins in Baltimore and he confirmed that she has the cancer, but the type of tumour was misdiagnosed. He then proceeded to tell my sister that the best treatment for her would be to let her live out her final days as comfortable as possible as she has cold, diabetes, and congestive heart failure to beat. Can anyone tell me what we should expect. She looks good right now, as she is focusing on getting stronger to go home. She is experiencing dry mouth more then usual right now and sounds a little congested at night but then sounds normal in the morning. I dont want my mom to suffer. She has been dealt a bad set of cards the last 13 years. Can sometime tell me what to expect? Audrey

Reply Reply