It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bone Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2006, 11:39 PM   #1
(female)

suziewong HB User
Bone Cancer We Need Help.

Hi my name is susan we have just recently been told my father-in-law as only three months to live he as been ill for over 18 months now but just come to light he has bone cancer,he is 74 years old although he is in hospital and has 6 fractured ribs due to the cancer has gone down to 7 stone and is very weak in lots of pain,they started him on chemo so if it works he gets 18 months myself i can not see any way back from this he needs oxygen all time and also bed ridden so has bed sores etc.PLEASE if anybody out there has any info good or bad please let me have some. as its hard seeing him like this,
It may sound cruel but wish is life was over as you wouldn't let an animal be in so much pain.And so tired all he wants to do is sleep so got nurses to stop people coming up to see him.PLEASE HELP

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread