It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bone Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2011, 06:15 PM   #1
(female)

mrsboston HB User
I think I have cancer on or near my spine, please help!

I didnt know where to post this so here goes....

Hi everyone, my brain has been going non stop for a few days now! As some of you may have read I have been having tons of really crazy symptoms for the past couple months and cancer keeps coming up in my brain. I am now convinced that I have given myself cancer. I believe that I have let my anxiety kill me. I think that I am dying and that I caused myself to get cancer from all the x-rays and cat scans that I have had! I have had many cat scans and many, many x rays! Every time I have some crazy symptom I go running to the doctor or running to the ER where they do all kinds of testing on me. Sorry I meant to add that the reason why I think this is because of my many many symptoms and for a a month I have been having this numb spot in my upper back that was on and off and now its all the time and never goes away and it was a small spot and is much bigger now.

I have been having panic attacks and super high anxiety since Thursday because of this. My stomach is tied in knots and I can not stop thinking that I have killed my own self, cut my life short because I could not accept the fact that I was healthy. I keep thinking my kids are going to grow up without a mother and its my fault.

I can not stop crying and I can not stop thinking about this despite taking my medication around the clock. I dont care now how bad my symptoms get, I do not want any more x rays or cat scans. I am going to stop going to the doctors. I really need to get over this health anxiety. I am slowly killing myself, I am my own worse enemy!

Is there anyone out here like me, that has had tons of x rays and cat scans because you just keep pushing for more and more testing? I am not even kidding, I have had more scans then I can remember and some of them in a short amount of time. I am beside myself right now. I have been feeling like I am on the heels of death for a few months now with symptom after symptom, I literally feel my body falling apart.

I look at people around me happy and going on with their life but I do not see a future for myself.

Last edited by mrsboston; 09-05-2011 at 06:17 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to mrsboston:
Mybbgirlsandme (01-28-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-07-2011, 04:59 PM   #2
(female)

DIANEMES52 HB User
Re: I think I have cancer on or near my spine, please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsboston View Post
I didnt know where to post this so here goes....

Hi everyone, my brain has been going non stop for a few days now! As some of you may have read I have been having tons of really crazy symptoms for the past couple months and cancer keeps coming up in my brain. I am now convinced that I have given myself cancer. I believe that I have let my anxiety kill me. I think that I am dying and that I caused myself to get cancer from all the x-rays and cat scans that I have had! I have had many cat scans and many, many x rays! Every time I have some crazy symptom I go running to the doctor or running to the ER where they do all kinds of testing on me. Sorry I meant to add that the reason why I think this is because of my many many symptoms and for a a month I have been having this numb spot in my upper back that was on and off and now its all the time and never goes away and it was a small spot and is much bigger now.

I have been having panic attacks and super high anxiety since Thursday because of this. My stomach is tied in knots and I can not stop thinking that I have killed my own self, cut my life short because I could not accept the fact that I was healthy. I keep thinking my kids are going to grow up without a mother and its my fault.

I can not stop crying and I can not stop thinking about this despite taking my medication around the clock. I dont care now how bad my symptoms get, I do not want any more x rays or cat scans. I am going to stop going to the doctors. I really need to get over this health anxiety. I am slowly killing myself, I am my own worse enemy!

Is there anyone out here like me, that has had tons of x rays and cat scans because you just keep pushing for more and more testing? I am not even kidding, I have had more scans then I can remember and some of them in a short amount of time. I am beside myself right now. I have been feeling like I am on the heels of death for a few months now with symptom after symptom, I literally feel my body falling apart.

I look at people around me happy and going on with their life but I do not see a future for myself.
hi, have you talk to your doctor about what you feel? they have blood test that you can get that will show you if u have cancer, but if you don't try and get a hold of yourself my friend, your going to have break down.how did this whole thing start that u feel that u might have cancer?

Closed Thread