It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bone Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2012, 01:16 PM   #1
(female)

lilysmom1021 HB User
Question Shouldnt the doc check for cancer?

Hey all, im hoping to understand maybe what is going and and get some insight into what i should do next..I had a cervical mri with and without contrast where they found a "1 cm heterongeneously enhancing lesion that may represent an atypical hemangioma, an osteoid osteoma, or an osteoblastoma.A malignant bony lesion is considred less likely"
I had an additional mri 6 months later and got the same report back...i dont consider the "less likely" comment to be reassuring that it is a definte no and the doc seems to think that i have nothing to worry about and is not following up with it anymore. Does anyone have any experience with any of these things and what should i do next to confirm that it is not cancer?
Thanks in advance

Closed Thread