It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bone Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2012, 08:22 AM   #1
(female)

LOZZIE1 HB UserLOZZIE1 HB User
Unhappy terrified its bone cancer

i was diagnosed with stage 2b lung cancer last july and after a pet scan told us that there was no spread beyond the right lung i had the middle right lobe removed followed by 4 rounds of chemo,just as a precaution.now i have bad pain in my left shoulder,shoulder blade and back and i am terrified that that it has spread to my bones in that area.my docter has said it is arthritis.my shoulder clicks and pops when i move it.my last xray was 10 weeks ago and that was clear and my next is in 2 weeks time.i am also still suffering from terrible indigestion and heartburn,which i never suffered from before all this.can anyone put my mind at rest

Old 03-31-2012, 06:11 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

likesilk HB User
Re: terrified its bone cancer

dudette you really do overly concern yourself bout things that are yet to happen. Okay remember this.Cancer follow up with X-Ray is total rubbish. Any oncologist with a badge and half a brain will tell you that. Insist on a CT with contrast and then without intermingled with the odd MRI (BEST view of soft tissue masses) along with quarterly PET Scans is absolutely the way to go.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread