It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bone Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2012, 07:42 PM   #1
(female)

ashlee095 HB User
Unhappy not sure where to post this :(

I have had intermittent thigh pain for maybe a couple months now, nothing serious. Over the past couple weeks I have noticed it becoming more painful and happening more frequently. It mostly happens in the middle of my thigh and it feels like a dull ache that won't go away, and then it stops after a while and will return later in the day. I have it when I wake up in the morning and it doesn't happen again until the evening tome and at night. I have felt my thigh and I haven't felt a lump or any swelling and I have no idea what it could be. I got an xray of the same thigh during the spring and nothing was seen but it was for a totally different reason (I was having pain when walking for no reason). The pain will also go down into my knee at times too. I have health anxiety so it is kind of getting to me. I either keep telling myself its nothing or telling myself that its leukemia presenting itself as bone pain or that i have a bone tumor and that im doomed. Does anyone have advice? The medication i take is loestrin 24 fe which is my birth control and I take ibuprofen almost dail as well. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2012, 07:45 PM   #2
(female)

ashlee095 HB User
Re: not sure where to post this :(

And if it helps, I was diagnosed with Patella maltractinga few years ago and I am 20 years old.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
confused, worried