It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bowel Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2005, 03:31 AM   #1

Barb'sSis HB User
Cancer Dad, Ktee, Jaydees

Hi,

I've been around this board for quite a long time now, only posting the once, mainly just reading and finding comfort, solice and understanding in the words you people have imparted.

My sister's fight with bowel cancer ended 10 days ago, she ended up have 18 months more than was expected by her oncologist so she went happy. I just want to thank you for the support and caring you have shown everyone on this board and through that to me. It was a great solice to come here, it cleared my mind and lightened my soul, it enabled me to be there for my sister as she needed me to be. Thankyou all so very much.

Annette

Old 01-11-2005, 05:00 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Nassau one HB UserNassau one HB UserNassau one HB UserNassau one HB User
Re: Cancer Dad, Ktee, Jaydees

Annette, I am so sorry to hear about your sister...she certainly put up a fight and deserves to be at peace. I hope that time will heal the pain for you. She was lucky to have such a caring sister.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2005, 10:13 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

jaydees HB User

Despite the outcome, thank you very much for letting us know of her passing. As fellow cancer sufferers we feel a connection with you and your sister and with the knowledge that she has gone will be able to greive as friend's do.

Old 01-11-2005, 01:46 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

CancerDad HB User

Annette:
This time, unfortunately, I don't have anything to say. My "colleagues" Jaydee and Alison have summed it up. The only thing I want to send are my sorrow, thoughts, and prayers to you and your family, and your sister. Know that she is in a better place where she is comfortable-- a place without this horrendous thing we call cancer.

I also want to thank you for your kind words. I forget that others read this board who don't type much, but seek help and solace from the dialogue we exchange. I'm glad it helped you in the way it did.

God Bless all.

I guess this message also helps to remind me that I ALWAYS have SOMETHING to say!!

Warm Regards,
CancerDad

Last edited by CancerDad; 01-11-2005 at 01:47 PM.

Old 01-13-2005, 11:19 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

ktee_uk HB User

Annette

So very sorry to hear your sad news. I know your emotions must still be raw from your loss, but like jaydees said, thank you for sharing your experience with us and please keep visiting.

kind regards
ktee

Old 02-22-2005, 12:02 PM   #6
(female)

KrFr HB User

As always the kind and generous people on this board are in my prayers. My thoughts are with your and your family, Barb'sSis. I am so sorry for your loss. I too have received comfort from reading this forum as well as much appreciated advice.

Old 02-22-2005, 04:49 PM   #7
(female)

angelpixie38 HB User

Ill keep you and your family in my prayers.

Closed Thread