It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bowel Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2008, 08:43 AM   #1
(female)

dm3 HB User
Bowel Cancer

My father's wife had just told him that she has had Bowel Cancer for 2 yrs. I find that rather strange considering that they getting a divorce and she just told him that a couple of weeks ago. (She doesn't want the divorce)

Anyway, the question that I have is Bowel cancer the same as Colon Cancer?

Old 08-04-2008, 12:31 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

auntjudyg HB User
Re: Bowel Cancer

Bowel and Colon are often used interchangeably.

So, if you don't mind me asking . . . she has known for 2 years and didn't say anything . . . or she is claiming the doctor just told her?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2008, 07:44 PM   #3
(female)

dm3 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntjudyg View Post
Bowel and Colon are often used interchangeably.

So, if you don't mind me asking . . . she has known for 2 years and didn't say anything . . . or she is claiming the doctor just told her?
From what I understand, she knew for the whole 2 years. Of course then again I'm hearing this from a third person. She told my father a couple of weeks ago and he had told my Aunt and this is how I found out this past weekend. He said he suspected something was wrong. Everytime he asked questions, she would just tell him to mind his business. To be honest with you I'm not sure if I believe it or not, because she has lied about so many things during their marriage and this just has come up and a month before going to court. I no longer speak to her, because of an incident that happened this past spring, but I was just curious.

Old 08-05-2008, 07:12 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

auntjudyg HB User

Something does sound funny. She would have been undergoing some kind of treatment, which would be strange to hide . . . until now?

If she does not the divorce, she would not be the first person to make up some story to attempt to stay together (the big one is claiming to be pregnant).

Good luck.

Closed Thread