It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bowel Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2011, 07:01 PM   #1
(female)

jacq42 HB Userjacq42 HB User
Question Palpable Mass in left iliac fossa ADVICE PLEASE

Hi all I've always had problems with IBS for many years and during a recent scan on my tummy a mass was found on the left hand side,its literally pushing against my hip bone and is painful,even when I've been to the toilet.
The doctor said he was going to look at the scan pictures again with a colleague and get my back in if needs be,I just don't know what it is or if its dangerous,anyone else had this or know anything about it please?
I also have blood and mucus (sorry)when I go to the toilet,I'm worried if I'm totally honest and I don't understand these technically terms.
I've also just had a fibroid found in the womb which was no surprise as i had a hydatidiform molar pregnancy years ago which had a huge tumour,although it was not cancerous I was told that I would be at a greater risk of stomach cancer late on in life than someone whom had not experienced this:
Any help would be appreciated as always
Take care all
Jacq

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
What do you think? RedPatriot Cancer: Bowel 0 09-29-2011 10:57 PM
Please Help, is this IBS? lcavs Cancer: Bowel 2 09-18-2011 10:29 PM
Ovarian Cancer at 16? PLEASE help! anxietygirl123 Cancer: Bowel 4 09-01-2011 07:35 AM
False Positive Prostate Biopsy Oldkenoplayer Cancer: Bowel 2 08-28-2011 12:53 PM
Mom diagnosed with bowel cancer. Lots of questions for survivors out there! aheatherk Cancer: Bowel 6 07-30-2010 09:07 AM