It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Brain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2012, 05:36 AM   #1
(female)

AutumnRose92 HB User
Weird tight feeling and headaches

Ok, so I am terrified I have a brain tumour but I have no idea whether this is due to a brain tumour or not but I didn't really know where within the forum to post this, so I thought I would try here first.

Ok, so I get quite alot of headaches, they are often worse if I move around, and if I stand up which is slightly weird, and is what I find worrying because they are not like normal headaches. As well as this for a number of years I have experienced ice pick headaches.

Also, I have been experiencing something for a while, which I had never really given much thought to, but I casually mentioned it in a joking way to some friends recently (it's kind of embarrassing), they didn't realise I was really concerned and were giggling because they found it amusing. Basically, if I get really cold or hot I get a sort of tight feeling in my head (no pain associated with it)... it is almost like the tight feeling you get when you get goosebumps if anyone understands? I also get this feeling when I go to the toilet (hence the slight embarrassment)..... like I say this has been happening for quite a while and I have never really given it much thought until now. I am concerned it is to do with a change in pressure in my brain?

I am really concerned and was wondering if anyone thinks this sounds like a brain tumour or if they have any other suggestions?

I realise this site is not a substitute for seeing the doc and I will go soon but I was wondering if anyone could suggest anything in the meantime?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
brain and nervous system, brain tumor