It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Breast Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2004, 10:11 AM   #1
Inactive

ashpie HB User
knobby bump on rib along bra line

I noticed along my rib in the middle of both breast I hAVE A LUMP ON MY RIBS ITS ON BOTH SIDES BUT IS MUCH more prominent on the left side..is this normal anatomy or something I should be concerned about? it is smooth all around and feels like it is part of my rib..there is no seperate lump only a round feeling..my mom felt it and said it was my rib but I don't remember it being that prominent..

Old 01-12-2004, 11:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

skeetersquirt HB User
Re: knobby bump on rib along bra line

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashpie
I noticed along my rib in the middle of both breast I hAVE A LUMP ON MY RIBS ITS ON BOTH SIDES BUT IS MUCH more prominent on the left side..is this normal anatomy or something I should be concerned about? it is smooth all around and feels like it is part of my rib..there is no seperate lump only a round feeling..my mom felt it and said it was my rib but I don't remember it being that prominent..
I have the same thing. I actually have bigger everything on my left side since this side is dominant. My breast, my fingers, my eyeball...everything is bigger! I was worried at first too but then realized that the older you get the more you notice!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread