It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Breast Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2002, 09:02 AM   #1

claujuh HB User
Post blood filled breast cyst

what i was certain was a tumor turned out to be a cyst; i had an ultrasound and aspiration yesterday, and the cyst was filled with blood. from what i have just read on the internet, this is cause for concern despite the fact that it was "just a cyst"....my doctor said nothing about this, just sent me on my way.
anyone know anything about this blood-filled issue? thanks.

Old 04-06-2002, 09:34 AM   #2
Carreen

If you are uncertain, call the doctor or go there and speak with him. Take the information that you have found on the internet and ask him those questions. Any time you're uncertain, he should work with you about it. How do you know it was blood filled? Did you see it or did he tell you? Did he say they were going to examine the fluid? Was the cyst found through mammography?

In general, fluid that is blood filled is taken to the lab and looked at. Maybe this is being done?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2002, 10:10 PM   #3

poohshere27 HB User
one question how do you get rid of a blood filled cysts. i have one in a bad place , cant say on here, it hurts alot,bout the size of a half dollar and filled with blood because i can see it, but ive tried over and over to get rid of it, only then it gets bigger, and hurts worse.....any ideas?

Closed Thread