It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Breast Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2005, 04:37 AM   #1

akahoneypotqt HB User
Exclamation Gray Discharge, Painful Breasts???

GRAY DISCHARGE, PAINFUL BREASTS?? I ALSO WANTED TO POST IN THE WOMENS FORUM BECAUSE I FIGURED THERE HAS TO BE OTHER WOMEN WHO HAVE HAD THIS EXPERIENCE. I HAVE HAD DISCHARGE OUT OF MY LEFT BREASTS FOR OVER A YEAR NOW. MY DR. DOESN'T SEEM TO THINK THAT THIS IS AN ISSUE,AND I HAVE HAD A MAMMOGRAM AND AN ULTRASOUND. I PIERCED MY NIPPLES IN MARCH/APRIL OF 2004. IT'S BEEN ALMOST A YEAR AND YESTERDAY I TOOK THEM OUT. MY LEFT NIPPLS KEPT BOTHERING ME, AND I KEPT HAVING PAINS IN MY LEFT BREASTS. I REALIZE SOME PEOPLE HAVE ISSUES WITH PIERCING, BUT THAT IS'NT THE PROBLEM HERE. MY QUESTION IS THIS. "IF" ANYBODY HAS HAD A PIERCING THAT DIDIN'T TAKE, DID YOU HAVE PAINS IN THAT BREASTS BESIDES THE NIPPLE? THE OTHER QUESTION IS HAS ANYBODY HAS PAINFUL SPOTS ON THEIR BREASTS WITH GRAYISH COLORED DISCHARGE? I THINK I JUST IRRIATED THE BREASTS WITH THE RINGS I HAD IN, AND HOPEFULLY IN A FEW DAYS WITH MOTRIN 800 THAT THIS WILL GO AWAY. MY LEFT BREAST HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY "PAINFUL" BREAST, WITH HORMONES AND PERIODS, EVERY MONTH ITS THE ONE THAT FLAIRS UP AND HURTS MORE THAN THE OTHER ONE. I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT I AM NOT UNSUAL, AND THAT THERE ARE OTHERS WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THIS. I WILL, OF COURSE, CALL MY GYN TODAY AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, JUST TO MAKE SURE. BUT.. I DID HAVE A CBC DONE LAST WEEK WHEN I HAD A BAD UPPER RESPITORY INFECTION AND MY WHITE BLOOD COUNT WAS ELEVATED. I'M THINKING IT WAS MY PIERCINGS THAT WERE STILL RESISTING MY BODY EVEN AFTER ALMOST A YEAR. ANY IDEAS?
POSTED THIS IN THE WOMENS HEALTH FORUM, ANY IDEAS ?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread