It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Breast Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2006, 04:21 AM   #1
(female)

WelshGirl80 HB User
Warm, Tender breasts

I've posted on here before and I am still having trouble. Both my breasts are warm and tender, I've just finished my period, but I've had this for a while now. I've told my doctor who told me it's just my hormones. I am feeling like they dont wanna listen or help me, I've even seen a nurse and she told me the same thing. Yet I was told I need to worry if I get a lump, nothing esle I should worry about!? Is that true?? I've read non stop about Breast Cancer and there's no much more that can happen to you, but I was told not to worry. Yet one thing that I am confused about is dimpling or puckering, does that mean when my skin goes inwards and gets smaller?? Can anyone help me out here??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-11-2006, 09:23 PM   #2
(female)

Scarlett H HB User
Re: Warm, Tender breasts

WelshGirl,

I don't know much about this, but I do know that if you have the problem on both sides, its prob not cancer. It is kind of rare to have it in both breasts.

As for the puckering/dimpling, it looks like the skin of an orange, as if the pores of the breast are greatly enlarged.

I would try to see a breast surgeon instead of a gyno or GP. A breast surgeon can give you a diagnosis and reassurance as well. Take care, S

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-13-2006, 01:02 PM   #3
(female)

WelshGirl80 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett H
WelshGirl,

I don't know much about this, but I do know that if you have the problem on both sides, its prob not cancer. It is kind of rare to have it in both breasts.

As for the puckering/dimpling, it looks like the skin of an orange, as if the pores of the breast are greatly enlarged.

I would try to see a breast surgeon instead of a gyno or GP. A breast surgeon can give you a diagnosis and reassurance as well. Take care, S
I am seeing my doctor tomorrow and a family member is coming with me, she knows I've been down with this for some while. I've been taken mefenamic acid to see if that helps, but it's done very little. I hope to get some answer about this tomorrow.

Old 03-13-2006, 02:38 PM   #4
(female)

Scarlett H HB User

Thats good, its no fun having any kind of health concern hanging over you. Good luck to you ,take care.

SH

Old 03-19-2006, 12:41 AM   #5
(female)

WelshGirl80 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett H
Thats good, its no fun having any kind of health concern hanging over you. Good luck to you ,take care.

SH
It's still warm. My doctor seems to think it's hormones but it's really getting me down, I feel like no one wants to listen you know. I used to post on the offical breast cancer website until they asked me to stop, they think I am over acting and need to get a life! They won't let me post there anymore and that hurts alot, I thought they were there to help but I guess I was wrong. Even though I've seen my doc, I still feel worried but I can't do anymore about it.

Closed Thread