It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Breast Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2007, 10:11 AM   #1
(female)

Lynn13 HB User
Smile Breast cancer alternative treatment

Greetings from Australia. sadly Cancer has attacked our family, so know to much of the pain it causes. Now I am on my own personal journey to cure myself of breast cancer, is their anyone doing the same? I lost my Mum and youngest sister to cancer and nursed them at home so it was a sad and long battle that left me chosing to go a new path.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-04-2007, 11:53 AM   #2
(female)

phyl41 HB User
Re: Breast cancer alternative treatment

greetings from glasgow scotland.Just to say keep your chin up and keep fighting. I am going through treatment just now after being diagnosed in sept 06. there is alot of treatment available now so be like me and try to remain positive. I know its easier said than done as you have watched your loved ones suffer.Don't loose hope. take care love phyl

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-08-2007, 05:37 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

cjammom HB User

Greetings from the United States of America!
Lynn you have been through so much, loosing your Mom and sister to cancer, I am so sorry for your loss, and now your own diagnosis.
I was diagnosed 4yrs ago, I had a mastectomy, chemo, and hormonal treatments. How long ago did you get diagnosed, and have you begun any treatment yet?
I hope you come back and post here..let us know how you are doing..If there is anything we can help you with, or if you just need to put your feelings down..this is the place to be..I have met some wonderful ladies here..I consider them all my sisters.
Bless you!,
cj.

Old 06-21-2007, 12:02 PM   #4
(female)

ankita HB User

greetings from India,as far as i am concerned there is no alternative treatment for cancer,so i suggest that you get started with the treatment prescribed to you by the doctor.I do not know your stage but one thing i do know is that if you have the fighting spirit within you and the fire to live you will make it .dont feel disheartened take it as a sign from the almighty that its time to change your living habits that includes your eating ,sleeping and all the other activities and last but not the least believe in yourself as well as your doctor aand immediately go ahead with the treatment as time is precious ,all the best and feel free for any kind of help

Last edited by ankita; 06-21-2007 at 12:03 PM.

Old 06-21-2007, 12:10 PM   #5
(female)

ankita HB User

dont worry as i have been saying this to all and to you too i would say the same thing if you have the fire in you to fight and live you will succeed .Go through the treatment but the fight does not end here .Change the way you live or improve your way of living -improve your eating habits ,be happy and start enjoying life .Take it as a challenge from THE POWER ABOVE US AND PASS THAT EXAM WITH DISTINCTION

Old 06-21-2007, 02:16 PM   #6
(female)

ankita HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankita View Post
dont worry as i have been saying this to all and to you too i would say the same thing if you have the fire in you to fight and live you will succeed .Go through the treatment but the fight does not end here .Change the way you live or improve your way of living -improve your eating habits ,be happy and start enjoying life .Take it as a challenge from THE POWER ABOVE US AND PASS THAT EXAM WITH DISTINCTION

Closed Thread