HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Cancer: Breast (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/cancer-breast/)
-   -   Lump Under the Breast(s) (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/cancer-breast/657685-lump-under-breast-s.html)

Anonymous1953 12-22-2008 04:39 PM

Lump Under the Breast(s)

Hello Doc/People ;)

So I am going to the Doctor's today to see if my lump is serious.
Well first off, I can't feel the lump when I press on the nipple...
but, if I squeeze the nipple or pull the nipple skin out, I can feel it.
This is on both nipples. Could this be related to puberty, or my age?
I am going through puberty, and that is a definite.
Because I have hair under my armpits and by my private place. Any help?

SEX: Male

Thanks!

More Details:
No discharge, no blood, no flakey signs on nipple. Just a lump, nipple is NOT inverting either, my nipple looks fine. Just the lump is really scaring me :(

Also hoping for some good news to make me feel more confident of going to my GP! I also understand that there is a condition named "Gynocamestia" which is the enlarge of the breast tissue. Also I know that men do get ducts but, my mum has a lump under her nipple too, and I am quite scared for her. but she said she's had it for years. She said that it's ducts because I did get breat fed when I was a baby

I'm also coming herre for more details about this, searching didn't do much help. They were saying "BREAST CANCER, DEFINITELY BREAST CANCER" I was so scared, I almost collapsed. I can also post pics of my nipple and where I can feel the lump if you like, if it will help though.

Anonymous1953 12-22-2008 07:38 PM

Do Cancerous Lumps Increase or Decrease?

Out of curioisty because I've been playing with my lump under the nipple and it decreased :wave: never came across this answer on the Net before, so just asking :)

Anonymous1953 12-23-2008 01:05 PM

Re: Do Cancerous Lumps Increase or Decrease?

I see, well I am going through puberty, so is this natural? And is it Cancer or not, cause my mum has them too :) oh and I also drink a lot of caffeine, lots of Coke and Lemonade

Anonymous1953 12-23-2008 01:15 PM

Re: Lump Under the Breast(s)

I don't normally go out (Really the only time I go out and do exercise is whjen I'm in school doing "Sports") I also drink a lot of caffeine. The drinks would normally be, Lemonade and Coke. Could you tell me if it is just me and should I cut down on the caffeine and get more fit and healthy? I'm not on a very good diet either :eek: so I'm guessing it's just puberty? :)

Anonymous1953 12-29-2008 04:35 PM

Re: Lump Under the Breast(s)

Can a moderator please close this topic? My Doc said that my glands have been developing and there's nothing to worry about. He also said that the headaches and dizziness were caused by anxiety. Then he also checked my chest and he said everything is fine. It's just me worrying, he said if you stop worrying the breathing problems will go away. So I am all in the clear thank god. Thank you!