It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Breast Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2009, 01:04 PM   #1
(female)

coco446 HB User
Breast, Armpit Pain-worse when touched

For the past couple of months I have had pain on the upper side of my left breast up near my armpit. Sometimes the pain is in my armpit as well. I had my armpit checked by my gen. prac & gyn and both said no lumps in armpit. Gyn sain I had dense breast tissue on right breast which I am having a mommo. tomorrow to check that further. Right nipple is very painful & sensitive as well.
Today my left side was aching again and after I has pressed on it a few times it became much worse.
The left side is definitely swollen.
Of course after searching the net I am concerned of breast cancer. Even though pain is rarely a symptom I can't help but worry and think the worst. I think I am driving my self crazy with the "What If's"
Does anyone experience this type of breat/armpit pain & tenderness? It seems some days are betyter than others. Today...not a good day
Any help appreciated.
Thanks..... I posted on Women's Health as well. If not allowed please let me know.

Old 03-01-2009, 10:15 AM   #2
(female)

mrsmoon HB User
Re: Breast, Armpit Pain-worse when touched

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco446 View Post
For the past couple of months I have had pain on the upper side of my left breast up near my armpit. Sometimes the pain is in my armpit as well. I had my armpit checked by my gen. prac & gyn and both said no lumps in armpit. Gyn sain I had dense breast tissue on right breast which I am having a mommo. tomorrow to check that further. Right nipple is very painful & sensitive as well.
Today my left side was aching again and after I has pressed on it a few times it became much worse.
The left side is definitely swollen.
Of course after searching the net I am concerned of breast cancer. Even though pain is rarely a symptom I can't help but worry and think the worst. I think I am driving my self crazy with the "What If's"
Does anyone experience this type of breat/armpit pain & tenderness? It seems some days are betyter than others. Today...not a good day
Any help appreciated.
Thanks..... I posted on Women's Health as well. If not allowed please let me know.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread