It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Breast Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2009, 03:51 PM   #1
(male)

esk321 HB User
16 Male with lump in both breasts

I had these lumps since i was like 12 years old.
It used to hurt a little, but then the pain disappeared for 4 years and now it has started to hurt again.

Sometimes it hurts around the chest, but then dissapears and then the pain comes back again. Sometimes when i squeeze it, i feel absolutely nothing and other days it really hurts.

When the pain started i also started having lower back pains. I'm afraid if it's cancer then it might have already spread onto my spine. I also had pain just below my right ribs that lasted for a week, but now i don't feel anything anymore(yet)

The lumps are under borth breasts, and both about 2,5cm.
They're not hard, but not soft either. They're kinda oval shaped.

Please give me some advice, is this cancer?? If so then in what stage is it, do i have chance of survival?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-17-2009, 01:38 AM   #2
(male)

24goingon80 HB User
Re: 16 Male with lump in both breasts

It's highly unlikely to be breast cancer. The fact that you have a lump on both sides (correct?) is the defining aspect.

It's also unusual (though not impossible) for a young male to get breast cancer.

Of course, everyone on the website will tell you to see a doctor just to be on the safe side, so by all means, do that. If you don't want to see a doctor, just continue to monitor the lumps (though don't poke at them obsessively).

I suspect it also could be lymph nodes that you're feeling. Sometimes they swell because you've recently fought an infection or something.

On the other hand, the size you described (2.5 cm?) is a bit of a concern. I'd certainly recommend seeing a physician just to be on the safe side.

Last edited by 24goingon80; 05-17-2009 at 01:41 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread