It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Breast Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2009, 04:30 AM   #1
(female)

terrifiedd HB User
Unhappy im really scared, can anyone advise me?

Im Really Scared, i have these sort of lumps in my breasts and one is bigger than the other. my nipples have also gone sort of orangey yellow colour. like they're dry, like dry skin on your body :/
I'm too scared to tell anyone & I don't want to tell my mum.
If Anyone Can Helpp, Pleasee do, Im Really Scared and confused,

Last edited by Administrator; 06-07-2009 at 12:07 AM.

Old 05-17-2009, 10:43 PM   #2
(female)

gaelicwings HB User
Re: im really scared, can anyone advise me?

hi. i just wanted to let you know a few things....1. when a girl starts going into puberty her body does a lot a changing. her breasts included. lumps and discoloration around and on the nipples CAN be normal. I as a child had severe lumps which hurt like hell when i hit puberty. i was 8 when i started my first period. the changes that our bodies go through change throughout the years. 2. you could have developed a infection in the nipples, this CAN be very common in young girls around the puberty stage. 3. if you have severe pain, talk to your mom. its very important to involve her in your physical and mental well being as a girl. shes a woman and a mom and its her job to help you if you need something. she is your best ally when it comes to your sexual health until you are of age. if you are still scared to talk to her about your problem, you can go to a free clinic and see a doctor. anything you talk to a doctor about NO ONE can know about. its called doctor patient confidentiality. the only way is if you give the doctor permission to talk to your mom privately about you. you can also tell you mom that you're sick and want to see a doctor. although she'll probably go into "mom" mode and ask you a ton of questions. my BEST ADVICE is to talk to your mom okay? she can help.

Last edited by Administrator; 06-07-2009 at 12:08 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2009, 05:41 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

vh90453 HB User
Re: im really scared, can anyone advise me?

You are still a girl and girls need their Mums. I doubt very much you have anything wrong with your breasts, it's probably just hormonal. I'm a Mum and I would like to think that my children would talk to me if something was worrying them, anything. Please believe me there is absolutely nothing my children could not speek to me about, and i don't think I'm any different to any other Mother. You will drive yourself nuts worrying about your health. Please tell your Mum and ask to see a Doctor, it's the only way you will find peace of mind.

Closed Thread