It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Breast Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2011, 09:54 PM   #1
(female)

floridiangirl79 HB User
Very painful knot/lump on breast. Red, itchy and Hot.

Hi everyone, For about a month I would get this sharp pain in my left breast. It was a sharp shooting pain last a few seconds and then go away. A week ago the same breast was a little tender to touch. 3 days ago, near the top of the same breast (closer to my breast than armpit area) I had a lump/mass start under the skin. That same day it began to grow its now a little bit bigger than a golf ball. It has not moved and its very firm. Its bright red and has brusing on it. Its so hot to touch. The redness fades alittle has it moves down the breast. There are small indentations on the lump. Sometimes it can be very itchy. I havn't noticed anything leaking out of my nipples. It feels like its attached to a muscle because I can only raise that arm a little before it hurts. When I bend down and my breast fall it hurts horrible. I try and not wear a bra but then I have to walk around holding it. I'm 31 years old, not on my period, not preg. (had tubes tied), I'm not sick. I feel great other than that. I have tried a warm compress but that doesn't do anything. My doctor won't be back into town till Wednesday. Has anyone else had this? If you need more questions answered just ask. Thanks for reading.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
found a lump in my breast, very worried lilruthie44 Cancer: Breast 14 12-27-2011 03:02 PM
Breast lump and very anxious about family history! bekky Cancer: Breast 4 08-11-2010 12:31 PM
hard knot in breast that has grown krsnjas2009 Cancer: Breast 1 09-29-2009 05:03 PM
does a painful lump mean cancer in my left breast snoopymilo Cancer: Breast 0 09-01-2008 09:10 AM
Is it true that cancerous lumps are not painful?? marmar2007 Cancer: Breast 9 12-03-2007 10:04 AM