It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Breast Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2011, 03:51 AM   #1
(male)

Antihypocratic HB User
Breast Ca Grade III with Liver Nodules

HeLo, I am Doctor Muhammad, I have a question regarding my Aunt who is 57 years of age.She felt a Lump in her Left Breast about 3-4 Months back. She consulted a surgeon who removed the Lump on 18 march 2011 and sent the specimen for Histology, Unfortunately it came to be a Grade III cancer on 30 March, 2011. She was reffered by that surgeon to an oncologist, who did different tests:
Bone scan was normal, No axillary Lymph node involvement on U/S Breast, But her Liver U/S showed 4 nodules which most probably a sign of metastasis. she has no family H/O breast Ca. She has no other complaints like nausea, weight loss, anorexia or abdominal pain. No treatment has not been started yet.
Could anyone please tell me, what is the prognosis and what could be done in this regard ???
Waiting for your kind reply.
Regards,
Dr. Muhammad

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread