It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Breast Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2011, 07:38 AM   #1
(female)

deserey HB User
Microcalcifications after breast reduction

Hi everyone ! I'm brand new here & scared ! My first mammo post breast reduction (1 yr ago), shows "cluster of microcalcifications, associated with a slight density." brad4. Biopsy suggested. I'm hoping this is related to the surgery, as the clusters are "retroaerolar" & this is close to where my breast was cut during surgery. Can anyone help me with info about this ? My biopsy is scheduled for next friday. Thanks !

Old 09-21-2011, 09:50 AM   #2
(female)

mjvh HB User
Smile Re: Microcalcifications after breast reduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by deserey View Post
Hi everyone ! I'm brand new here & scared ! My first mammo post breast reduction (1 yr ago), shows "cluster of microcalcifications, associated with a slight density." brad4. Biopsy suggested. I'm hoping this is related to the surgery, as the clusters are "retroaerolar" & this is close to where my breast was cut during surgery. Can anyone help me with info about this ? My biopsy is scheduled for next friday. Thanks !
Hi there! I know it's very hard to not be scared, but I was in EXACTLY your position for the last few weeks. My mammo showed a cluster of microcals, birad 4. I had a stereotactic biopsy, and the waiting was killing me...my doctor called me last Friday and told me all was okay - I had fibrocystic reaction to my breast reduction of 2 years ago! I just have to watch for changes and keep all my appointments. So, try to be positive, it CAN be okay!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread